A fascinating, genuine, healthy mountain world. Whether you are a hiker, high-Alpine mountaineer
, connoisseur, Nordic Walker or cyclist: this is the right place to acquaint yourself with the beautiful world of the Dolomites, a UNESCO world heritage site!
Keep fit while enjoying endless themed hiking trips, mountain tours and adventure outings. Discover nature in the midst of the majestic Dolomite mountains
, which offer unforgettable impressions in any season.
The best way to replenish your strength is outdoors: on our Alpine meadows, the mountains, look-out points, high up between the summits…… Research studies keep telling us that ‘…up here, it is particularly healthy to enjoy the great outdoors!’ Our guests are of the same opinion.
It seems that as the altitude increases, your health is improved as well.
Enjoy a walk during the summer or the winter season, alone or with all the family, with qualified ‘Vital’ life coaches or on your bike ……
Quelle Hiking Service package
Included in our price per room is the following:
- Shuttle service to the 14 most beautiful points to start your hiking trip into the nearby area
- Hiking map in your room
- 2x weekly – guided enjoyment & adventure hiking trips
- 2x weekly - easy mountain walks (2 – 3 hours)
- Weekly Nordic Walking tour
- Picnic on all hiking trips
- Room for shoe cleaning and drying
- Qualified hotel hiking guide, including hiking information
- Starter courses with our Wellness coach
- Stop off in a genuine Alpine hut during every guided hiking tour
- Hire of hiking equipment: rucksack, weather-proof jackets, telescopic hiking sticks, Nordic walking sticks, hiking shoes (sizes 3 ½ to 9 ½ ), heart rate monitors
- Excursion maps of the Puster Valley and the Dolomite mountains
New: ‘diagonal step using a hiking stick’. During a Nordic Walking exercise, 90% of our muscles are trained (soft, but efficiently). This is a fixed part of our Quelle fitness & Vital programme.