What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this website and is saved through your browser onto your computer’s hard drive. The information stored in the cookie can be sent back to our servers during a subsequent visit to our site. You can disable all cookies. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Our website uses the following types of cookie: Navigation cookies
these cookies make it possible to navigate the website and utilize its functionalities. Without the cookies, these functionalities may be inaccessible or not perform properly. Functional cookies:
to remember your preferences and to help you use our website efficiently and effectively. For example, we remember your preferred currency and language. These functional cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they add functionality for you and enhance your experience. Analytics cookies
are used to collect information anonymously, to help us better understand and improve how people interact with our site – they do not record personal information. Third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting purposes
used by third-party companies that we trust to show you ad banners on other websites. The usage of these cookies does not usually imply the processing of personal data but it may create a connection with your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it. How can you manage your cookie preferences?
1. Open the ‘Tools’ menu
2. Select ‘Internet Options’
3. Open the ‘Security’ tab
4. Choose the ‘Internet’ zone
5. Identify the security level ‘High’ for this zone
6. Click ‘OK’
More information http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies Firefox
1. Open the ‘Edit’ menu
2. Choose ‘Preferences’
3. Open ‘Privacy & Security’
4. Choose ‘Cookies’
More information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Google Chrome
1. Open the ‘Menu’ (icon) on the toolbar
2. Choose ‘Settings’
3. Open ‘Advanced Settings’
4. Go to the ‘Privacy’ section and click on ‘Content Settings’
5. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can choose how cookies are used when you browse using Chrome
More information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en Safari
1. Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Security'
3. To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to'
4. To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
More information https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US