What are the current entry regulations to Italy?
Border are open! Persons from EU or Schengen countries (C list) who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid-19 must comply with the following rules:
- All arrivals must complete the digital passenger locator form (dPLF) before entering Italy.
- A certificate proving that the person has received a full course of Covid-19 vaccinations with a vaccine recognised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) issued no longer than 9 months ago or proof of having recovered from a Covid-19 infection within the past 6 months.
- Proof of a PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or a antigen test (no older than 24 hours).
- Children of 6 or older require proof of a PCR test or antigen test; minors, who are travelling with a parent due to being vaccinated or having recovered from Covid-19 are also exempt from the quarantine requirement.
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from testing.
- Rules for unvaccinated people: Proof of a PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or a antigen test (no older than 24 hours) and quarantine for a period of five days.
Do you offer flexible cancellation conditions?
Of course, we still offer flexible cancellation conditions if yourself have tested positive with Covid-19 (presentation of a positive test result required) or in case of border closures.
In this cases we will cancel the booking free of charge at your request. We will promptly refund the deposit already paid. Otherwise, the general hotel and contract conditions apply.Is the wellness area of Hotel Quelle open and are there still sports and fitness activities?
The entire wellness centre, the various swimming pools and sauna oasis are open for our guests without restrictions! Our SPA team ensures that distances are respected and that the maximum number of people in the saunas is respected. The maximum number per sauna is indicated at the entrance of the sauna.
Our daily programme "Aufguss" with different infusions, scented trips and peeling in the steam bath takes place, but with a maximum number of participants to ensure safe distances.
We also continue to offer our varied activity programme with guided excursions and fitness activities.