We have teamed up with Hotel Bisanzio, just a stone’s throw from St. Mark’s Square, to offer guests the opportunity to explore historical (and unseasonably quiet) Venice, as well as the artisanal shops and bookstores of the local ‘sestieri’ or neighbourhood, for a three night stay, before retreating to the majestic mountains of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage site, for active relaxation at our fabulous wellness retreat.
This offer, available for 7 & 10 night stays
and includes the following:
- Transfer from Venice’s Marco Polo Airport to Hotel Bisanzio
- 3 nights at the 4-star Hotel Bisanzio in Venice with breakfast included
- Transfer from Hotel Bisanzio to Hotel Quelle, Santa Magdalena, South Tyrol
- 4 or 7 nights at the 5-star Hotel Quelle with accommodation on a ¾ board basis
- Transfer from Hotel Quelle to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- *The transfer costs from the airport and the three night stay at Hotel Bisanzio are to be paid directly to the hotel at the end of the stay in Venice
Guests arriving at Venice’s Marco Polo Airport will be met for a private transfer to Hotel Bisanzio in the heart of Venice. Overlooking the St. Mark’s Basin, and just a few metres from Riva degli Schiavoni, Hotel Bisanzio and its 55 rooms and suites, is set in a lovely location for exploring the famous, and also lesser known, sites of Venice. Venice’s neighbourhoods are known as ‘Sestieri’ and, as the name suggests, there are six districts that divide the city. Hotel Bisanzio is situated in the Castello district, the most picturesque in Venice, still home to artisanal shops and small bookstores, typical Bacari bars at which to enjoy wine and taste the local cicheto appetizers, and traditional restaurants serving the famous lagoon fish menu.
After a 3 night-stay in ‘the most beautiful city in the world’ you will be transferred by private luxury shuttle service to our Hotel Quelle, a three hour journey through stunning mountain scenery to the distinct landscape of the Gsies Valley. You will be warmly welcomed at our 5 star nature spa for the opportunity to properly unwind.
To find out more or to book this special package, visit
Reservations: www.hotel-quelle.com; tel: +39 0474 948111