Holiday Package Venice & Hotel Quelle
Hotel Quelle teams up with Hotel Bisanzio in Venice to offer the perfect twin centre stay!
We are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity to explore the cultural highlights of Venice followed by on-mountain adventures in the Dolomites with a beautiful 5-star stay at Hotel Quelle.
We have teamed up with Hotel Bisanzio, just a stone’s throw from St. Mark’s Square, to offer guests the opportunity to explore historical (and unseasonably quiet) Venice, as well as the artisanal shops and bookstores of the local ‘sestieri’ or neighbourhood, for a three night stay, before retreating to the majestic mountains of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage site, for active relaxation at our fabulous wellness retreat.
Please contact us for the price calculation!
This offer, available for 7 & 10 night stays, starts from €1,618 per person and includes the following:
- Transfer from Venice’s Marco Polo Airport to Hotel Bisanzio
- 3 nights at the 4-star Hotel Bisanzio in Venice with breakfast included
- Transfer from Hotel Bisanzio to Hotel Quelle, Santa Magdalena, South Tyrol
- 4 or 7 nights at the 5-star Hotel Quelle with accommodation on a ¾ board basis
- Transfer from Hotel Quelle to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Prices start from €1,618 per person for the 7 night stay and €2,080 per person for the 10 night stay*
- The offer is valid for stays up to 4th December 2020
*The transfer costs from the airport and the three night stay at Hotel Bisanzio are to be paid directly to the hotel at the end of the stay in Venice
Guests arriving at Venice’s Marco Polo Airport will be met for a private transfer to Hotel Bisanzio in the heart of Venice. Overlooking the St. Mark’s Basin, and just a few metres from Riva degli Schiavoni, Hotel Bisanzio and its 55 rooms and suites, is set in a lovely location for exploring the famous, and also lesser known, sites of Venice.
After a 3 night-stay in ‘the most beautiful city in the world’ you will be transferred by private luxury shuttle service to Hotel Quelle, a three hour journey for the opportunity to properly unwind.
+39 0474 948111