Winter active weeks in the Dolomites
Sparkling powder snow, crystal-clear mountain air, breathtaking mountain panoramas....
... the ideal conditions for sport activities in the nature.
In addition to our usual weekly program and the popular snowshoe hikes, as well as the cross-country skiing courses, we surprise with very special active highlights!
Special Active Highlights:
- Snowshoe hike along the smuggler path
- Pure winter experience at the famous Braies Lake with meditation
- Guided ski day: Sellaronda with our ski instructor (surcharge)
- Winter family hike
- Small hike with a visit to the Mountain Farmers' Museum
- Traditional bread baking in our traditional farm oven on the terrace
The offer is including:
- Access to the sensational „Luxury Wellness & Spa", with 7 pools in-outdoor, 10 different saunas, many relaxing rooms and vital park
- Separated family SPA area with 2 saunas & infrared cabin
- Gourmet ¾ board - starting with a vitalizing breakfast, light lunch and afternoon snacks, and 5-7 course à la carte gourmet dinner
- Access to the fitness world with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, supervised programs like yoga, pilates, aquagym, body workout and a lot more ...
- Participation of the outdoor sports- & active program with guided winter and snow shoe excursion, also to the own hut, cross country and more
- Ideal starting point for excursions and tours in the Gsieser Valley
- Cozy bathrobe and bathing set for the entire stay
- Parking space for your car in the underground car park (except Single Comfort)
- Premium Holiday Pass - use buses and regional trains throughout South Tyrol for free
- High-speed Wi-Fi internet throughout the resort